Great planning is the secret to a great book.
A great plan will help you write faster and better.
When you write a better book, you will evolve your thinking and elevate your positioning.
That's why you will learn to:
- develop the right strategy for your book that matches who you are targeting and why BEFORE you contemplate your content, IP and how you structure it
- download what’s in your head - without downloading it all and ending up with a messy, badly positioned book
- make your story compelling so your audience buys into you and what you do
- write a book that helps you stand out from everyone else in your market solving similar problems
- elevate your thinking and your positioning to where you want to be, not where you’re at now
- make the process easier and enjoyable.
If you watch the videos and do the actual work, you will develop a detailed writing plan that you can use to write your book.
You will get a clear structure for your book, have the conviction behind why you are writing it and for who.
You will also gain the confidence to write your book, knowing how to overcome obstacles based on what type of writer you are.
BUT it’s up to you to do the work! If you don’t do the work, then you don’t get the results.
So what do you say, are you ready to begin?
I’m obsessed with helping experts, CEOs and thought leaders, author work that matters and makes an impact.
As a bestselling-book coach, editor, and creator of The Expert Author Academy, I nurture authors from idea to implementation. My unique writing process and method, results in major publisher deals (I have never had a book rejected), and transforms businesses from 6 to 7-figure turnovers.
I turn Clark Kent into Superman and Princess Diana into Wonder Woman.
StartSTEP 4a - How do you structure your book? (7:52)
StartSTEP 4b - How do you structure your Part 1 chapters? (7:01)
StartSTEP 4c - How do you structure your Part 2 chapters? (3:19)
StartSTEP 4d - How do you structure your Part 3 chapters? (2:04)
StartSTEP 4e: How do you structure your Part Summaries (4:12)
StartSTEP 4f - How do you structure your intro and conclusion? (3:48)